Wednesday, January 9, 2008

There was the DDN pop in the morning

Yesterday closed at 1.79. Today opened at 1.90. Went as high at 1.97. Now at 1.85. I'm still holding as its only a small position but if I had to guess I'd guess it doesn't move up significantly from here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:27

DDN is now at 2.00 with strong volume (11.7% gain from yesterday). It keeps hitting new intraday highs which is a very bullish sign I think. It stalled a bit at 1.95 then broke through and set 1.97 as its, then, its intraday high. Now if it can set a new intraday mark by breaking through $2.00 that would signal another buy signal, I think. If it doesn't crack 2.00 I may set 1.90 or 1.85 as my stop/loss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:42

2.00 hit previously then the stock retraced to 1.91. DDN is approaching 2.00 again now but there are a ton of shares for sale at that price. Huge wall. If it can break through 2.00 we may see 2.10 very quick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:59

2.00 wall broken. DDN now 2.04. A ton of shares available at these prices suppressing any quick moves up. I may set my stop/loss at 1.95 to take any emotion out of the decision making process.

Strong volume + new intraday highs continually being set is a very bullish sign. However, this trend can reverse in a nanosecond as a major sell off will occur, I suspect, once support levels are broken, or if additional news isn't released to support the huge increase in shareprice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:11

Iceberg on the sell side at 2.05. Curious as if this will send the stock lower.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:12

Huge buy orders broke down the iceberg at 2.05. DDN now at 2.07.

Set my stop/loss at 1.93. Should have bought more shares yesterday. Ahh well. Off to fuck off for the rest of the day.

No comments: